Simpler. Greener. Smarter.
Simpler. Greener. Smarter.
The Skywell is a revolution in water creation. Here's what it is and how it works.
The Skywell technology creates fresh, clean drinking water (Skywell 5, Skywell 100P) as well as water for commercial use (Skywell 100N), offering you the flexibility to use the Skywell in whatever way works best for your unique situation. Just plug it in to an AC outlet.
How It Works
The Skywell takes in and filters the surrounding air, removing dust, airborne particles, and bacteria.
It is then condensed on a cooled surface.
The result is Air Water.
Just as nature can create more or less water depending upon temperature and humidity conditions, the Skywell’s water-making capability is also dependent upon the prevailing ambient conditions. If the air around the Skywell is warm and humid, water production is maximal; and conversely, a cold, dry environment limits how much water can be produced.
Why it's better
- You control your own water — eliminating your reliance on potentially contaminated municipal water and a decaying water delivery infrastructure.
- Decrease your water and carbon footprint. Did you know that water requires pumping, piping, and shipping to a treatment plant before it can even get into pipes and dispensed from your water taps? The Skywell eliminates the need for this cumbersome and energy consuming process that also heavily impacts our environment.
- Get maximum flexibility in where to place your Skywell.
- No trucks delivering big plastic bottles that require handling and storage — or single-use plastic bottles that pollute our oceans and clog our landfills.
- The Skywell App allows you to track your water consumption on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis, as well as monitor the positive environmental impact that results from your reduced usage of plastic bottles. Plus, it offers you the opportunity to brand the Skywell with your company’s logo.
To Learn More:
Skywell 5: A Big Idea
Skywell 100: An Even Bigger Idea
Meet the Skywell 5
Meet the Skywell 100
When you register your purchase of a Skywell atmospheric water generator, then Skywell LLC (“Skywell”) will guarantee all parts of the product for one (1) year from the date of purchase. During the applicable year, our appointed/approved engineers will supply, at no charge, new or remanufactured parts in exchange for parts determined to be defective, except for parts subject to fair wear and tear such as any of the interior UV Lamps and/or Filters. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if UV Lamps and/or Filters are defective, then Skywell shall replace them free of charge.
To qualify for benefits under the warranty, you must be able to provide proof of purchase and the Skywell unit must have been supplied by our appointed distributor/agent, and maintained and used in accordance with the instructions for operation as per the owner’s manual. Accidental damage and consequential loss due to the product are not covered by the warranty. If you have any trouble with your Skywell unit, simply contact the Skywell North America Service Office at (310) 453-9000 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The warranty does not affect your statutory rights or common law rights. Skywell cannot be responsible for the results of using this machine for any purposes other than those described in the owner’s manual. If your machine needs servicing at any time, simply call the Skywell North America Service Office and we will connect you with the nearest service office.
What does the warranty cover?
Any defect in materials or workmanship in the manufactured product.
What does the warranty not cover?
- Service Trips to your home to teach you how to use the product
- Shipping the Skywell to or from any location, including Skywell corporate offices
- Results from improper installation
- Failure of the product if it is abused, misused, altered, or used for other than the intended purpose
- Products that are used outside a residential or office environment
- Replacement of house fuses or resettling of circuit breakers
- Damage to the product if used to dispense anything other than water
- Damage to the product caused by accidents, fire, floods, acts of God, etc.
- Any unauthorized service to the product
- Incidental or consequential damage caused by possible defects with this appliance, its installation, or repair
- Equipment not purchased from an authorized Skywell distributor/agent
For how long after the original purchase is the warranty effective?
One (1) year.
How do I make a warranty claim?
By contacting the Skywell North America Service Office and providing a copy of the purchase receipt within the given period of time allowed for your warranty. Alternatively, you may enter your claim information in the service section of the www.skywell.com website. Failing to register your Skywell product within 30 days of purchase may void any warranty, express or implied.
How does state law relate to this warranty?
This warranty is extended to the original purchaser only for the product purchased for home or office use within your country. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from country to country or state to state. To know what your legal rights are, consult your legal counsel, your local or state consumer affairs office, or your state’s Attorney General.
Exclusion of implied warranties
Except where prohibited or restricted by law, there are no warranties, whether express, oral, or statutory, which extend beyond the description on the face hereof, including specifically the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Frequently Asked Questions
Skywell 100(coming soon)